Apple takes on the US government. The Hyper Card cliff hanger that was not. In case you did not know what a quokka is - now you do. Some comments about Mr. Crockford. Writing tests for browser-JS is annoyingly hard. Beautiful pictures from space and Henning really needs a new twitter handle.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:00:15 Apple takes on the US gov
- 00:11:50 Hyper Card
- 00:17:50 Birthdays and Quokkas
- 00:24:27 Practicing respectful, friendly discourse
- 00:28:57 Is Crockford a jerk?
- 00:35:22 Writing tests for browser-JS is annoyingly hard
- 00:45:00 What's new at npm
- 00:50:18 Awesome views from space
- 00:51:41 New social networks
- 01:03:34 New Slack members
- 01:05:22 Henning needs a new twitter handle!!
- A message to Apple's customers
- How the iOS encryption works and what the FBI wants
- Interview with the maker of Hypercard
- Why Hypercard Was So F*****g Great - Uli Kuster
- This is a quokka
- And here is another quokka
- Is Crockford a jerk?
- Commander Scott Kelly
- Anchor - Radio by the people
Got feedback/suggestions/questions? Get in touch with us!