Kahlil gave a talk on Observables. How do you keep up with technology? Twitter lays off a large number of employees. Twitter is for old people. Project management and software estimating is hard. The state of npm Orgs. Photoshop is dead and why Kahlil is going to keep his latest twitter handle for all times.
- 00:00:00 Pre show, or not?
- 00:05:56 Intro
- 00:06:20 Kahlil's talk about Observables
- 00:18:40 Keeping up
- 00:29:37 Twitter layoffs
- 00:32:57 Twitter is for old people
- 00:37:26 Live coding
- 00:41:27 Frontend Masters Ember.js Workshop
- 00:43:33 Project management and software estimation
- 00:50:11 npm Orgs
- 00:56:35 New Slack members
- 00:58:36 Raquel's Slack Channel challenge
- 01:00:21 JSConf EU Impressions
- 01:01:03 Photoshop is dead
- 01:02:13 Computer Show
- 01:04:28 Why @kahliltweets?
- Kahlil's slides on Observables (in German)
- What is the event loop, anyway?
- Fallacy of keeping up
- jack twitter memo
- Ember weekend live coding
- Lauren Tan live coding tweet
- Frontend Masters
- JSConf EU 2015 Moments Video
- Una Kravets: Photoshop is Dead
- Computer Show
Got feedback/suggestions/questions? Get in touch with us!